Skip to main content

CE opens social media accounts

Chief Executive John Lee launched a Facebook page, an Instagram account and a Weibo account today to enhance contact and communication with the public.   People are welcome to visit his social media page and accounts. http://dlvr.it/ST8zqb

HK reports 5 COVID-19 cases

The Centre for Health Protection today said it is investigating five additional COVID-19 cases, of which two are locally transmitted.   The new cases involve three men and two women aged between six and 66.   The two local cases, involving a 66-year-old man and a six-year-old boy, are epidemiologically linked with a local case. They live at Block 3 of Oi Fai House, Yau Oi Estate in Tuen Mun where a confirmed case was detected earlier this week.   Additionally, the centre detected two preliminary cases at Block 3 of Oi Fai House. They are family members residing in a unit 32.   So far, four confirmed and two preliminary positive COVID-19 cases have been detected in the same building.   In view of a confirmed case previously detected at a unit 31 and an investigation revealed that units 9 and 10 and 31 and 32 separately share a common soil pipe, the centre took into account the opinions from experts and decided to carry out more prudent infection control measures.   The Department of Health will further issue quarantine orders to all asymptomatic residents in units 10, 31 and 32 on all floors of Block 3 of Oi Fai House and transfer them to quarantine centres, whereas symptomatic residents will be sent to the hospital for treatment.   The three imported cases arrived from the Philippines, Pakistan and Indonesia.   A total of 124 cases have been recorded in the past 14 days, including 23 local ones, of which 10 have unknown infection sources.   For information and health advice on COVID-19, visit the Government's dedicated webpage.
http://dlvr.it/RxNBZt

Popular posts from this blog

Download Ricepon App on iPhone and Android

I found a very good dining app in Hong Kong. You can use QR Code to order food in restaurant, order takeaway at home and enjoy coupon. iPhone Download : https://tinyurl.com/wywn5lc Android Download : https://tinyurl.com/tnvlug8 Ricepon App Official Website : http://www.gingersoft.com.hk/ricepon-app/

Railway settlement exceeds limit

The construction works of a relocation project in Kowloon have been suspended after a settlement monitoring checkpoint exceeded the limit, the Government said today.   The project relocates supporting operational facilities of Tsim Sha Tsui Fire Station Complex, Fire Services Club and other fire services accommodations to To Wah Road in Kowloon.   The Government explained that the readings recorded in a settlement monitoring checkpoint installed inside the railway tunnel between Kowloon Station and Olympic Station of the MTR Tung Chung Line had reached 20.27mm on September 7. The preset trigger level for works suspension is 20mm.   For the sake of prudence, the Mass Transit Railway Corporation suspended relevant works within the railway protection area on the same day.   The Buildings Department and the Architectural Services Department deployed staff to inspect the affected railway tunnel and confirmed that it is structurally safe.   The Electrical & Mechanical Services